Why Join the OFCC?
Did you know Ohio is internationally recognized as a global center for the fuel cell industry, with a world-class supply chain?
The Ohio Fuel Cell Coalition is helping make Ohio the center of the global fuel cell industry. Through the coordinated efforts of the OFCC, its members can participate and enjoy a growing position in this dynamic industry. We would be honored to serve you and welcome you to join us as part of the Coalition.
- The Ohio Fuel Cell Coalition organizes symposiums and networking events placing our direct focus on targeted relationships, connections, strategic partnerships and information sharing, for Ohio's fuel cell community and beyond. We also host other forums for specific as well as broad audiences to provide educational materials and insights.
- OFCC organizes regular supply chain exchange forums, which provide a great opportunity for Ohio based supply chain companies to meet directly with out of state fuel cell integrators.
- OFCC also organizes group representation of Ohio based supply chain companies at other national and international fuel cell conferences and trade shows. Being an OFCC member grants you participation and exhibition opportunities at OFCC events and other trade shows at a reduced cost.
- Access to advanced manufacturing centers for your engineering, development and performance needs.
- Being an active member or chairman of an OFCC working group gives you the opportunity to help plan OFCC's future direction while establishing your organization's position as a key industry participant.
- OFCC's networking and outreach efforts provide several opportunities for its members to nmeet face to face with Ohio's Fuel Cell industry leaders and key academic researchers.
- OFCC strong contact base of fuel cell organizations both in the US and globally. We provide you a platform to create awareness and promote your company capabilities, awards and accomplishments with postings on the OFCC website and email blasts.
- As a member, your organization also has opportunities to educate state and local governments through OFCC's leadership roles and outreach efforts.
- We represent you at the state and federal level to give you up-to-date notice and access to funding and grant opportunities.
- OFCC assists its members if requested, through the application and funding process.
As OFCC member, you have access to our weekly news feed, with the top news in the fuel cell industry and research from across the globe, delivered to you every friday.