Supply Chain Exchange
Tuesday, October 2nd, 2:30 PM -5:00 PM
Business and Entrepreneurial Center
Stark State College
6200 Frank Ave., NW, North Canton, OH 44720
The Ohio Fuel Cell Coalition (OFCC) is hosting it’s 7th Supply Chain Exchange which offers a unique opportunity for suppliers from Ohio and nationwide to connect with national fuel cell systems developers and manufacturers.
WHY should you attend:
- You will be matched with relevant fuel cell system manufacturers and developers, allowing you to present your company's capabilities and value proposition, one-on-one, in an 8-10 min. appointment. The Exchange is the most effective and efficient way to meet with suppliers and integrators, connect with business partners, develop prospects, and explore new business opportunities all in one place at one time.
- You will receive a complete contact information booklet of all participants for future reference.
- Immediately following the Exchange, you can continue your conversations at a Networking Reception and unveiling of the Exhibitors Showcase from 5—8 pm.
- You are also invited to our October 3rd workshop, “Creating Success—through Vision, Connections, & Opportunities." We are excited to have several very powerful industry leaders that will share their insights, as well as updates on programs and opportunities from JobsOhio and the Ohio Development Services Agency. (See Agenda here) It will be a very beneficial workshop for all attendees.
WHO should participate:
- Fuel cell original equipment manufacturers, developers, fuel cell system integrators, balance of plant, component and materials suppliers, service providers, business leaders, and anyone that wants to buy or sell to fuel cell and hydrogen companies in the region.
NEED more info or want to participate:
- Contact Pat Valente, OFCC Executive Director, 614-542-7308, or email@example.com
Symposium Event Fee
- Includes Supply Chain Exchange, Reception, and Workshop
- Non-members $199.00 OFCC Members $ 99.00
- Info/register: www.fuelcellcorridor.com/Symposium or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott, 5770 Dressler Rd. NW, North Canton, OH 44720 (3.3 mi. from venue). More info at www.fuelcellcorridor.com/symposium/hotel-accommodations/